Price: ₹ 285.60
(as of Jun 08,2020 16:12:54 UTC – Details)
The Buddha — the "Awakened One" — called the religion he founded Dhamma-vinaya — "the doctrine and discipline." To provide a social structure supportive of the practice of Dhamma-vinaya (or Dhamma for short [Sanskrit: Dharma]), and to preserve these teachings for posterity, the Buddha established the order of bhikkhus (monks) and bhikkhunis (nuns) — the Sangha — which continues to this day to pass his teachings on to subsequent generations of laypeople and monastics, alike.
Life, History, Guidelines, – become a Buddhist
* 1) "to abstain from taking life.
* 2) to abstain from taking what is not given.
* 3) to abstain from sexual misconduct.
* 4) to abstain from false speech.
* 5) to abstain from intoxicants causing heedlessness."